Thursday, July 21, 2011

PLEASE ANWSER THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME! :(?

Well i have dyed my hair a couple times. my natural hair color is just plain brown but i have natural highlights and you could say my hair was light. then i dyed it red...which i really loved it. then i dyed it dark brown soooo then. hah. yeah i dye my hair a lot. i died it red not to long ago and it was pretty but it was not permanent so it has faded allloooot. so now my hair is mostly red but brown so like a brownish auburn. so the thing is i really want to go blonde and just stick with that color for a long time. im only 14.5 i know i shouldnt dye my hair but i was stupid..but hair grows whatever. so i really want to go blonde not like platnum but natural looking light blonde like a really light beautiful one. sinse i already have dye in my hair and its kindof a brownish red...can you explain to me what a salon would have to do to turn my hair blonde? would they strip my hair of all the dye then bleach my hair and dye it blonde. people always say i would look good in blonde hair. i have light skin so it would go. and i know if i go blonde i am gonna stick with that. THANKYOU IF YOU READ THIS AND PLEASE ANWER MY QUESTION :) and also i know doing this will damage my hair but could you tell me some ways to restore it and treat it to repair it? THANKYOU <3 oh and i dont know if you want to know this but im a girl...i know some guys who dye their hair all the time so i dont know if you guys thought i was a guy..hah

No comments:

Post a Comment