Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dad always yells at me?

my dad always freaks out on me for little things that arent that big of a deal, like he told me to wake up one morning, but i didnt hear him, so he came back in yelling at me at the top of his lungs "get your *** up!" im 18 years old and i think its bullshit he thinks he has to control everything i do. i have a full time job and pay for my own things but he still yells at. i put off mowing the yard for like 30 minutes and he was like "im going to flatten all your tires if you dont get it done soon" i want to just be like im ******* 18 years old and you treat me like im 13. i act 10x more mature then him and it pisses me off that he thinks im still a little kid. my curfew is like 10 pm on the week days during summer.... im ******* 18 i dont need a curfew........... hes always saying how he is going to make my life hell if i dont do the things he asks, even though im moving out right after i graduate. how can i deal with him until then? im temped to move in with a friend or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment