Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I feel fat help me 10pts?

i'm 16 years old 5'9 and weigh 115 pounds (i'm a girl) and lately ive felt fat and i'm terrified to get fat(ter) ... I've been trying to make myself throw up for the past few days but no matter how hard i try i can't ... so instead of throwing up i stopped eating as much ... so instead of eating 1200 calories a day i eat less then 200 calories per day but i want to be healthy and i know that eating less then 1200 calories per day is bad for you and i need advice on how to lose weight (or even flatten my tummy) but still be able to eat... because i need to find an alternative to starving myself before it gets out of hand i also have a lot of pressure on me to be skinny because i'm related to 3 models and my mother expects me to become a model and i was gonna use that as a back up plan if contortion doesn't work out ... and if i don't find an alternative i know that i will keep starving myself... help... and please don't judge me

No comments:

Post a Comment