Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How to keep hair curled?

I used to have this exact problem and if you dont already have them then layers help your hair become natrually more curly. Then I would use TIGI Curls Rock Shampoo and conditioner and on wet hair spray TIGI Curls Rock curl booster spray. Im not sure if this product is still available but I found that other TIGI products worked to help my hair stay curler. If I was you I would NOT use hair spray on top of curls. It can actually make your hair heavier and the curls will fall out. I used to coat my hair in hairspray when I curled it and after about an hour or so it would just fall out. But since I stopped using vast amounts of hairspray on top of my curls it has been staying in for up to 8 hours at a time :) Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment